Sunday 24 January 2016

A 50th birthday card for a work colleague

Well today at such a late hour i realised I needed to make a birthday card for a work colleague as she turns 50. 
I asked her husband what kind of thing she likes and he advised me that she liked elephants, kittens and cute things, I then remembered that I had a year with Humphrey cd rom and looked at the cd and found a decoupage sheet I liked. 
I used black card, and backing sheets from my old 12x12 paper sheets, I used black ribbon and pink pearls from my old stash. And I found a happy birthday die cut greeting which I added, I hope she likes it x

4 comments:

  1. I adore Humphrey. Fabulous card Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the cute elephants.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those elephants are just TOO cute. Nice job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete