Friday 12 June 2015

Notelets set

Good morning all, 
I hope you are all enjoying the fabulous weather we have been having the last few days.
My mother in law asked me if I could make a notelet set for her friend, so I obliged.
My 1st port of call was a Pollyanna Pickering dvd rom called Snow & Ice which is available
From www.creativecraftingworld.co.uk 
.

She did inform me that her friend liked penguins so I chose this design set.
The backing papers notelets, envelopes, tag folding etc are from the dvd rom
I used A3 sized pearlised card which is available from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk

And I used black card got it from the black card queen Lynda Chapman. Ribbons and gems come from my old stash.


Hope you like my notelet set and enjoy the rest of your day. Xx

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous and very useful gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make such a nice gift, don't they.
    The penguins are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam they are gorgeous notelets they would make a wonderful gift. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous notelets Sam xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a bit of tea bag folding!! Beautiful notelet set
    xxSAMxx .
    ❤My Blog - The Crippled Crafter❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tea bag folding and great notelet set. Nice work

    ReplyDelete