Saturday 21 February 2015

Baby boy card

I have made this card for my son & his girlfriend, as they are expecting a baby together 23rd April and we know it's a boy.
And it will be my 1st grandchild me and my husband are looking forward to it.

Well I used black card stock as the base and used my ultimate pro to score the card, 
The toppers, and backing paper is from the Bebunni paperback. 
The letter tiles are from a Hunkydory kit and the gems are from my secret stash. 
Now I am debating whether it is good enough or not. 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sam, love the design and papers. Definitely good enough! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, this fold out card is delightful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam this is a gorgeous baby card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sam, A gorgeous card, love the style and design.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete