Tuesday 4 February 2014

Hooray my 1st card

I did lose my mojo for a while but today I had to make a quick card for a friend who has the same birthday as me. 
So I looked through my cd roms and I found a cd rom which I have not used for a while it is from craft creations and it is called Mimic. 
He is a driving instructor and I thought Stig will do.
I used crafters companion pearlised card and I used the topper, decoupage and insert which I printed from my cd rom and used foam pads. 
I am glad that I made this card xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam nice to see you back creating again.
    The Stig is fabulous never seen this image before, I am sure he will like this.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I know lots of guys who would love this. Great work. Cheers, Holley
    drop by for some fun blog candy everyday this Feb!! http://www.holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete