Monday 20 May 2013

Kraftyhands puppies and kittens

Well I have been to two of kraftyhands workshops when they have gone to Franki's crafty touch shop, and thoroughly enjoyed doing them.
And I brought my 1st cd rom of theirs which was puppies and kittens and I love it as I have 2 westies.
It was my 1st attempt at making this K card which I did using my ultimate pro.
I used pearlised card for the base and cut out the scalloped heart using my Ebosser.
I used mirri card the blue paw and bones backing paper, square doily from kraftyhands and the decoupage sheet of the westie.
I used a blue flower white gem stones and the little westie dangling in the heart aperture I purchased from eBay. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sam this is wonderful, I love westies and the design is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a gorgeous little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, I love the little puppy hanging on the inside
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete