Monday 11 March 2013

Glitternsparkle challenge St Pats day

Hi

I enjoyed making this St Patricks Day challenge.
The image is called Ava St Patricks Day sitter from Bugaboo and I coloured it in using my beloved spectrum noir pens.
The St Patricks day sentiment comes from floppy latte.
I used light green glittered coordinations from crafters companion. Dark green ribbon and I made the bow using the free bow maker which came free with this months papercraft essentials magazine. And I also used 3 dark green gem stones. Please come and take part in this weeks challenge at: http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-23.html

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun and funky card. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool image and a great card design, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great St Patrick's day card and love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, love it!

    Sylvia xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little image, great St Pats Day card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card, I love the postage stamp framing of the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the stamp frame and the image is adorable. Lovely colours and a great project.
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete