Sunday 2 December 2012

Glitter and sparkle DT challenge lots of flowers.

I have made 2 cards for this challenge the Mulan image was chosen for me. I used white pearlised card and used the A4 embossing board which came free with my Crafterscompanion Ebosser. I coloured in the image using my speccies.

Face; FS1, FS2, TN2
Eyes: IB2
Hair: EB6, EB8
Branch: EB3, EB5
Flowers: LV1, LV2
Dress: CR10, DR5, GB3.

And I used purple ribbon, flowers and gems.

And the extra image I have used my speccies and tartan ribbon.



10 comments:

  1. Really lovely Sam, have a fab week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sam, I especially love the little Westie image on the 2nd card.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards, I really love the Westie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely.I like the images especially the little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely cards. The little dog is sweet and that embossing is brilliant but the little lady is gorgeous too such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful cards Sam! I love my Ebosser too.

      Hugs
      Linda xxx

      Delete
  6. Love them Sam! They are both great!!
    Especially all the white, it makes the images really pop! Great colouring... :)
    Toni..

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 lovely cards but do adore the 2nd xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete