Wednesday 24 October 2012

Crafters companion 7th birthday

I have made this card using purple pearlised card stock, silver matt card, purple coordinations card and then used a darice embossing folder, and I have sanded the small card stock.
Then coloured in Sky from the toread rubber stamp collection with my spectrum noir pens in crafters companion colours.
I have added purple ribbon, gems and flowers. I hope that it looks ok I am entering this to the

Crafters companion - monthly challenge which is Birthday

Sam x

9 comments:

  1. I have to say I really am not a fan of toreads but I love the colours and layout of your card and the image is beautifully coloured in xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Zoe on this but like her I love the colours and the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these images and your colour combination is fabulous and I love the beautiful flowers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love your choice of colours and how you've coloured in the Toread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet - beautiful colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, Love the image, and your choice of colour.... and I Love your flowers, they are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Sam. love the embossed backgrounds and the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love Sky, such a cutie, Love the colours you used and the lay out and design of your card is fabulous, love the embossing and the flowers, You got the colours right for CC. Good luck Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so adorable, I love the cute image and the embossing looks fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete